WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registered Sensse Beauty products are guaranteed for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase, against mechanical and electrical defects.
It is particularly important that you carefully read the instructions provided, in order to get maximum use from this product.
Non registered products are only guaranteed for 12 months, register your details to qualify for your 24 month guarantee.
This guarantee is only valid if the appliance is used solely for domestic purposes in accordance with the instructions and provided that it is not connected to an unsuitable electricity supply, dismantled or interfered with in any way, or damaged through misuse. Under this guarantee we undertake to repair or replace free of charge any parts found to be defective.
This guarantee is only valid with your original sales receipt as proof of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a fault or mechanical defect in material and workmanship within the first twelve months of purchase, the product should be returned to the retailer for replacement. If the fault develops you should contact customer services firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the product’s model number and batch code.
For up-to-date prices of spare parts please contact customer services quoting the product’s model number and batch code.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY
- The product must be returned to the retailer with original proof of purchase.
- The product must be installed and operated in accordance with the instructions contained in this instruction guide.
- It must only be for domestic purposes.
- The guarantee will be rendered invalid if the product is re-sold or has been damaged by inexpert repair. It does not cover wear and tear, damage, misuse or consumable parts. We accept no responsibility for incidental or consequential loss or damage.
- The guarantee is in addition to, and does not diminish your statutory or legal rights.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Valid in the UK only